A valentine may play a love song for you, but God sings you the sweetest love song in the universe. ("The Lord will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph. 3:17)
A valentine may send you flowers, but God sent you the most beautiful rose of all, Jesus. ("I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys." SOS 2:1)
A valentine may take you out to dinner, but God has invited you to the most amazing feast ever given. ("Blessed are those invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!" Rev. 19:9)
A valentine may bring you chocolate, but God provides you with something even sweeter, His Word. ("How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" Ps. 119:103)
A valentine may be far away, but God is always with you. ("I am with you always." Matt. 28:20)
A valentine may give you something, but God has given you everything. ("God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment." 1 Tim. 6:17)
A valentine may love you for a lifetime, but God loved you before you were born and will love you for all of eternity! ("I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness." Jer. 31:3)
May your Valentine's Day be blessed with the understanding of these truths from God's word!
Back to School Printable Resources
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment