We are expecting baby #2 next June!! What a most precious gift from the Lord. My due date is exactly a month before Elaina's birthday, so they will be 23 months apart, just shy of 2 years! I go for my first ultrasound October 30 and can't wait to see our little one on the screen! I am just 7 weeks, yet the eyelids are complete, I learned today! Knee, elbow, and wrist joints as well. And only 1/2 inch long. Is God AMAZING or what?!? We'll never understand how He does it, but we can stand in AWE of the beauty!


"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14
"For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14

This is wonderful news. Just today Kaitlyn said to me, "Mommy, a long time ago I was a little baby the size of an apple and then a pumpkin and then bigger and bigger until I'm me". Cute..huh? But she is unknowingly correct that she was once so very tiny.
ReplyDelete