Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little Gym in Pictures


Circle time with Miss Kim...going to get her bell and sing the "hello song."

Putting her bell away...I was surprised she did this so well, right into the basket. And willingly!

My little climber and me. :)

Demonstrating the skill of the week for the class, with Miss Kim. (She does this often- Yes, I'm a proud Mama.)

Daddy came that morning, after getting in very late the night before. He's the best daddy!

Tuck and roll, Elaina!
Trying the balance beam with Daddy
Like Michael Jordan, Elaina sticks out her tongue when concentrating on something. :)

Another skill with Miss Kim, on the bar.
You did it, sweet girl!
"OK, let me tackle THIS one!"

Again, notice the tongue. :)

"Oh yeah, I got this!"

You can see what a wonderful daddy my husband is...

Kisses from Daddy

Parachute play at circle time - Elaina soon crawled on top of it for a ride!

Singing a song at circle time, clapping, running, etc.

"In my world, this is what Heaven would be like!"

*When I went to pick Elaina up from the nursery at church this morning, I asked how she did. The caregivers replied that Elaina showed them her "acrobatics." Another one asked me, "Does she climb on everything at home?" :) Ahhh....my little climber girl. Can Little Gym be EVERY day?!

1 comment: