Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The First Year: A Car Seat Comparison

I took pictures on Elaina's monthly "birthday" each month for the first year...Here are a few so you can see how my little girl has grown! Enjoy. :)

1 Month (So tiny!)

3 Months (so skinny!)

6 Months (now we're filling out!)

9 Months (On the move!)

12 Months (do I even fit in here anymore?)
I love how you can see even the progression in her personality - ha! All praise to God for a healthy baby who has grown and changed so remarkably in one year's time! (How does He do it?!)

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I think you better think about a new carseat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the progression! Its amazing how much they grow that first year. She is precious,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Shelley we upgraded a while back to the big "convertible" one. We love it! But still used this one for the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete