This week, Elaina has shown me how smart she really is...she will sign "all done" at her highchair when she's finished eating. But also lately she has made the same sign when she finished her bottle, and even when we finished reading a book! (Without me saying anything, I must note.) I also saw her sign "more" this week, which is a first.
She is trying desperately to walk. Yesterday, Beth watched her for a couple of hours so Scott and I could go out together. When we came back, she informed us that Elaina had taken about 3 steps on her own, trying to reach the phone! Now for mommy and daddy to witness the same...
After picking her up from Beth's, I carried Elaina to the van, where she looked directly at Scott with a smile and exclaimed, "Da-Da!" Needless to say, Scott was thrilled!
This week she has begun reaching and opening all cabinets and drawers...need I say more?
Back to School Printable Resources
4 days ago

She is a smart little girl. I was reading her a book and there were doggies in it, and I promise she pointed and said "dog" (in her own way!) Even Jen heard it and we were laughing it was so cute! She is sooooo precious! And so well behaved. Loved seeing her get dedicated yesterday as well! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteOh Jenn...she is smart and beautiful! You are so blessed and she is blessed to have a great mommy and daddy too! Hope to catch up with you this week.
ReplyDelete