Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary

Today Scott and I celebrate 4 wonderful years of marriage!! The Lord has blessed us so much during that time, and grown our love so much stronger. How true it is that the wedding day is just the beginning!
I wanted to post my wedding vows here...they are just as true today as they were then!

"Scott, I stand here today, a witness of the power of God. By nothing short of a miracle, He answered my heart's desire and brought you back into my life - this time for good! God has shown me that His timing is perfect, and His way is always best. Scott, you are the love of my life. You are quite literally, my dream come true. You're the one I was praying for all those years. You're the man God has given me, and you're His best. And I'm so grateful God has given me someone so perfect for me. Today, it was worth the wait. Today, I marry the one my heart loves. Today, I am delighted to become your wife, and I make these vows out of a heart overflowing with love and thanks to our great God.

I, Jennifer, take you, Scott, to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live."

Happy Anniversary, sweetheart!

All my love,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! The wedding vows should be reviewed often and be just as true as they were on our wedding days.

    ReplyDelete