Thursday, May 7, 2009

10 Month Musings

Elaina turned 10 months on May 4 - I feel like I definitely have more of a toddler on my hands, and less and less of a baby! Here are some fun tidbits about our girl lately...

the 10 month car seat shot


As much as Elaina loves her baths, something funny about her is when she gets OUT. For whatever reason, she finds getting out delightful - she laughs and squeals as we put her hooded towel on! Something so cute that makes her Elaina. :)

Elaina has started to "hug" us now. She'll wrap her arms around our necks and squeeze! So precious!

Lovin' on Daddy




I got this outfit at my baby shower, from my friend Dawn. I was so excited for her to finally wear it, as it was one of my favorites!




Getting her to look at me while outside: impossible. She wants to explore!




Elaina is now eating almost all table food! She'd much rather feed herself bits, than me spoon feed her anything. And she's developing quite an appetite, we're realizing! She really loves peaches and pears.




One I took on my cell phone that captures her beautiful eyes!








My bathing beauty!
Loves the drums like her daddy!
Doing the "airplane" with Daddy. As you can see, she LOVES this!
I love her playful expression in this one..my fun-loving girl.
We also notice her babbling a lot more lately - she's expressing herself and trying to talk so bad! It's so cute! Our little girl is growing up before our eyes. Every day we thank God for the gift of this child. Well, that's a little about our girl lately!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! She is getting to be a big girl and eating table food---I'm impressed! Yeah Elaina!!

    ReplyDelete