Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Elaina and I returned from our trip Sunday evening...and is it ever good to be home again! We enjoyed some sweet time together as a family this week. These sweet pics of Elaina and her Daddy were too precious not to post. They were so happy to see each other again!

And this is how I found Elaina this morning...

Yes, folks, she is now pulling herself up to stand on everything, including Mommy's legs! It's her new favorite thing, and she wants to do it all the time! Scott put a bite guard on her crib today. She is cutting her second tooth - it's through now, finally! :)

We had a wonderful trip to PA, and I'm so glad we went. We got to see SO much family while we were there, including numerous great aunts, uncles, and cousins! My mom, brother, and sister also came and it was especially good to see them again. We were finally able to take the 4 generations picture we'd been wanting:

Here are some other favorite pictures from our trip:





























2 comments:

  1. Awwww Jen...the pictures of Scott and Elaina are adorable!!! So glad you got to spend some time with your extended family. Lets get together for coffee soon! I miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have to echo beth. Those pics of Scott and Beth are precious!! And I love all the family photos. Looks like it was definitely time well spent!

    ReplyDelete