My little darlin is 8 months old today, and crawling like a pro! Watch out! I had to laugh this morning while she was playing in our living room...She had more toys than she could play with, and yet she constantly wants to go to the ONE thing she can't play with (our cable/VCR/CD player). It just cracks me up. I found myself saying to Elaina, "You can play with ANY toy you have in this entire room, except the audio stuff..." It reminded me of when God told Adam and Eve, "You can eat of ANY fruit of the garden except THAT one." Has anything changed?! It made me think, if we were in that garden in Adam or Eve's place, we would have done the same thing! Anyway, I am just so thankful God has blessed me with a healthy, happy child. I am heavy-hearted for so many right now who have lost babies lately in one way or another, or whose little ones are sick. I want to adopt Julie's attitude as my own, to believe God is GOOD no matter what, and TRUST Him with the details of my life! Thank you, Lord!
Back to School Printable Resources
4 days ago

I'll admit it, I know if I had been Eve I would've partaken of the fruit, and probably eaten two. I don't blame the woman or man at all. Sin just can look good. I'm sure Elaina will learn...
ReplyDelete