Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a BOY!

The verdict is in, and we are having a little boy!!!! Scott is especially excited that the Stone family line can continue. :) Scott and I went out the other night for our date night and stopped by Babies R Us to look at the baby boy section. (A first!) It's a whole new world of puppy dogs, frogs, monkeys, trains, and airplanes! We chose 2 little onesies: one that says "Daddy's Little Allstar" and another one that says "Little Brother." SO cute! Though we do not have a name chosen yet, I am certain about one thing: the room! An airplane theme, no doubt. Blue walls, with some clouds and airplanes going around...and hopefully some bedding to match. We feel SO blessed to get to experience both a girl AND a boy -and the 2 very different worlds of each! (We could've used everything over again for a girl, even the clothing sizes would have been identical...oh, well...guess we'll have to get all new cute clothes, darn! :) I am still getting used to the idea that I actually have a little BOY inside of me. Someone reminded me yesterday of the special bond that mothers have with their sons....much like the special relationship between daddies and daughters. I had never even considered that; what a joy to think about! I know God will prepare us for him and He prepares him for us. I can't wait to see his little face. I hope he looks like his daddy. (Scott was the most adorable little boy!) We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Boys definitely have a special bond with their mommy. Caleb and I are inseperable. :) I LOVE him to the stars and beyond. You will have so much fun and I LOVE the plane idea!! blue walls and clouds. Ahhhh!! It's gonna be darling!!!

    ReplyDelete