Friday, August 7, 2009

"My Beloved" song by Kari Jobe

This song was played at our ladies bible study this week, as we studied the Bride of Christ. Listen to this beautiful song and let the loving arms of Christ, our Bridegroom, wrap around you! I've posted the lyrics below with many corresponding scriptures I found...Enjoy!

"You're my beloved, you're my Bride. (Isa. 54:5, Isa. 62:5) To sing over you is My delight. (Zeph. 3:17) Come away with Me, My love. (Song of Sol. 4:8) Under My mercy come and wait, til we are standing face to face. I see no stain on you, My Child. (Rev. 19:7-8, Eph. 5:25-27, 30-32) You're beautiful to Me, so beautiful to Me. (Song of Sol. 1:15, 4:1, 6:4, 7:1) I sing over you My song of peace, Cast all your cares down at My feet. (1 Pet. 5:7) Come and find your rest in Me. (Matt. 11:28-29) I'll breathe My life inside of you; I'll bear you up on eagles' wings (Isa. 40:31) And hide you in the shadow of My strength (Psalm 91:1). I'll take you to My quiet waters; I'll restore your soul (Psalm 23:2-3) Come rest in Me and be made whole. (Col. 2:10) You're My beloved, you're my Bride. To sing over you is My delight. Come away with Me, My love."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c9oi5xNIpo

No comments:

Post a Comment