Wednesday, February 4, 2009

7 Months Old

It's hard to believe our little girl is 7 months old today. She is just so much fun now! Such a happy baby, always smiling, squealing, so content...I really couldn't have asked for a better baby. She's been my buddy this week while Scott's flying - I'm so glad to have her here with me. The days aren't quite so lonely. She is sitting up like a big girl now, and still rocking on her hands and knees every chance she gets - crawling is right around the corner! Yesterday, she shocked me: I placed her down on her hands and knees, and when I turned back around seconds later, she was sitting up! This was a first, and she hasn't done it since (though Kelly and I tried to get her to!) While I look forward to doing so many things with her when she's older - like making Valentines, baking cookies, having tea parties, reading together...I am sure to relish these baby days, for they are quickly passing by. I know her first birthday will be here before we know it, and then we'll have a toddler on our hands. I praise God daily for my little girl and the joy of being a mother, while I continue to pray daily that she would come to know Him at a young age, and spend all of her years walking closely with the Lord. Goodnight, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Being a mommy is the best! Staying home with them during the day makes it even sweeter!! She is sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..your little joy is growing up so fast. Congrats to Scott for passing his exam and we will continue to pray for him as he prepares for an interview with SW. Can't wait to hear about Elaina crawling for the first time. You are right..time flies by with these little ones. It is so hard for me to believe Kyleigh is already 7 weeks. Take care and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete