Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Playgroup Fun!

This morning was our ladies' weekly play group, at my home this week. Let me just say how overwhelmingly THANKFUL I am for what God has been doing in bringing this group together! We are from different churches, backgrounds, etc. and our friendships are growing deeper each week. We are getting to literally watch the Lord draw one precious woman to Himself...she is developing a real hunger for the Word of God, and for the truth! There is absolutely nothing greater than to see God change someone right in front of you. There is no greater joy. I could say so much more, but want to protect the privacy of this person...we love her so much and our hearts rejoice in what God is doing!

Our kiddos played great together - all girls - and are all about the same age. We all love our precious children and LOVE being stay-at-home mommies, for them. Today, I'm blessed to have my husband home (taking a nap as I write this, from his super early morning flights) the rest of the day, and as we get ready to head to Phoenix this weekend...thank you, Lord!

2 comments:

  1. This is off topic for your blog entry, but I am wanting to send you something- can you Facebook message me your address- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of your new blog! :-) Very cool! Your play group sounds fantastic. I just wish I could be there every week! Then it would be perfect! Although my little boy might try to wrestle one of the little girls, so it's probably best we're not there. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete